When having your car repaired you want to make sure the job gets done by a licensed repairer.
This is so you don’t have any troubles down the track.
Cars nowadays are designed to be economic and offer a lot of features that need adjustment after an accident (eg. parking sensors).
We are a licensed repairer in Balcatta and have all the right tools to get you back safe on the road.
If you are not sure who to pick, here are some suggestions for choosing a repairer:
- Find out if the business holds a repair business licence by doing a licence search.
- Talk to family and friends. Many people have had experience with motor vehicle repairers and are happy to share it with you.
- Get some quotes from different repairers; how they quote, whether it is in writing, how much information they give and how many questions they ask will tell you a lot about the repairer.
- When you come in for a quote check if the premises are clean, well-looked-after, check if the staff are helpful and qualified.
- Ask for customer testimonials.
- Check if the smash repairer is part of the Car Craft Repairer Network.
- Contact an industry association, such as the Motor Trades Association of Western Australia
- More questions? Come in for a free quote for all insurance and private work.
Just drive in, no call required.
We are in Unit 5 in 37 Delawney Street in Balcatta. Click here for directions:
Google Maps Balcatta Panel and Paint