We are approved repairer for Allianz Insurance
Balcatta Panel and Paint can assist with your insurance claim with Allianz Insurance. We offer a professional service and a fast turnaround. We are an approved repairer with Allianz for over 10 years and have excellent relationships to the Allianz claims and assessing team. We are proud member of Allianz approved repairer network.
When making an insurance claim with Allianz make sure you nominate Balcatta Panel and Paint as your preferred repairer, so the repair process can start.
At first we highly recommend to come in for a quote to find out how much the damage comes to. This is a free service for you and we will send you an itemized quote via email.
If you decide to go through insurance, follow these easy steps to make your claim:
1. Make a claim with Allianz online or via phone:
https://www.allianz.com.au/contact/ or 13 10 13
2. Allianz will provide you with a claim number. This number is your identifier when enquiring about your claim.
3. Nominate Balcatta Panel and Paint as your preferred repairer so Allianz can assign the claim via their online system to us.
4. Our team at Balcatta Panel and Paint will send the images and the itemized quote to Allianz for assessment and we will get approval within 24-48 hours. Sometimes the Allianz assessor will need to inspect the car in person, so we will call and make an appointment to book you in.
As your recommended or approved smash repairer, Balcatta Panel and Paint will manage your claim with Allianz electronically, ensure good communication and a fast turn around time. We can offer you assistance and advise in lodging and managing a smash repair claim with Allianz in Perth.
What do I do next?
If you recently have been in an accident and the car is drivable, come in for a free quote to Balcatta Panel and Paint. We are in Balcatta, close to Mitchell Freeway in Delawney Street. Our customers come from all Perth Metro Area especially Balcatta, Scarborough, Hillarys, Trigg, Osborne Park and Warwick.
Do I have a choice of repairer?
Good news - most insurance policies do offer a choice of repairer. For you as a Allianz insured that means that you are free to choose your own repairer and it won’t affect your claim. It doesn’t cost you any extra to use your own repairer. So while Allianz might recommend you to somewhere else, you can nominate your preferred repairer.
Things to look out for:
- the ratings of the recommended shop (don't forget it's your car that will be repaired and you want to make sure you receive a great job)
- recommendations from friends and family
- how clean the shop is
- when the shop can book your car in
- local team, friendly people
We offer guaranteed lifetime warranty on all of our work and have an excellent ranking on Google and Facebook.
Contact us today for advice or simply come in for a free quote, no appointment required.