We are approved repairer for SGIO Insurance
Here at Balcatta Panel and Paint we are happy to assist with your insurance claim with SGIO Insurance. As part of the IAG group SGIO operates an approved repairer network and Balcatta Panel and Paint is proud member of this network.
SGIO members are enjoying free quotes, a professional service and a fast turnaround at Balcatta Panel and Paint. We are an approved repairer with SGIO for over 9 years and have excellent relationships to the SGIO claims and assessing team.
While you make an insurance claim with SGIO you might be asked who you like to nominate as your preferred repairer. This is an important step and we can't stress enough that you do have a choice of repairer. So if you are not happy with one of SGIO partner repairers, it is your choice to bring the car somewhere else.
At first we highly recommend to come in for a free quote. Sometimes your Excess can be higher than the actual repair. Our itemised quotes are a free service for you and you will receive a detailed quote via email.
If you decide to go through insurance, follow these easy steps to make your claim:
1. Make a claim with SGIO online or via phone:
https://www.sgio.com.au/claims/car-insurance or 133 233. It’ll take about 15 minutes to lodge your claim online or over the phone.
2. SGIO will provide you with a claim number. Keep this one handy for later enquiries.
3. Nominate Balcatta Panel and Paint as your preferred partner repairer so SGIO can assign the claim via their online system to us. We guarantee or work and will give your car a quality job + free car wash.
4. Our team at Balcatta Panel and Paint will send the images and the itemised quote to SGIO for assessment and we will get approval within 24-48 hours. Sometimes the SGIO assessor will need to inspect the car in person, so we will call and make an appointment to book you in.
As your recommended or approved smash repairer, Balcatta Panel and Paint will manage your claim with SGIO electronically, ensure excellent communication and quick turnaround. We can offer you assistance and advise in lodging and managing a smash repair claim with SGIO in Perth.
What do I do next?
If you recently have been in an accident and the car is drivable, come in for a free quote to Balcatta Panel and Paint. We are in Balcatta, close to Mitchell Freeway in Delawney Street. Our customers come from all Perth Metro Area especially Balcatta, Perth City, Whitfords, Joondalup, Scarborough, Hillarys, Trigg, Osborne Park and Warwick.
Do I have a choice of repairer?
Good news - most insurance policies do offer a choice of repairer. For you as a SGIO insured that means that you are free to choose your own repairer and it won’t affect your claim. It doesn’t cost you any extra to use your own repairer. So while SGIO might recommend you to somewhere else, you can nominate your preferred repairer.
Things to look out for:
- the ratings of the recommended shop (don't forget it's your car that will be repaired and you want to make sure you receive a great quality job)
- recommendations from friends and family
- how clean the shop is
- when the shop can book your car in
- local team, friendly people
We offer guaranteed lifetime warranty on all of our work and have an excellent ranking on Facebook and Google.
Contact us today for advice or simply come in for a free quote, no appointment required.