We are an Approved Repairer for Suncorp Insurance
Balcatta Panel and Paint can assist with your insurance claim with Suncorp Insurance. We offer a professional service and a fast turnaround. We are a proud member of the Suncorp Panel Repairer network.
When making an insurance claim with Suncorp make sure you nominate Balcatta Panel and Paint as your preferred repairer, so the repair process can start.
At first, we recommend coming in for a quote to find out how much the damage comes to. This is a free service for you and we will send you an itemized quote via email.
If you decide to go through insurance, follow these easy steps to make your claim:
- Make a claim with Suncorp online or via phone:
www.suncorp.com.au/insurance/ or 13 11 55
- Suncorp will provide you with a claim number. This number is your identifier when enquiring about your claim.
- Nominate Balcatta Panel and Paint as your preferred repairer so Suncorp can assign us the claim via their online system.
- Our team at Balcatta Panel and Paint will send the images and the itemized quote to Suncorp for assessment and we will get approval within 24-48 hours. Sometimes the Suncorp assessor will need to inspect the car in person, so we will call and make an appointment to book you in.
As your recommended or approved smash repairer, Balcatta Panel and Paint will manage your claim with Suncorp electronically. We ensure good communication and a fast turnaround time. We can offer you assistance and advice in lodging and managing a smash repair claim with Suncorp in Perth.
What do I do next?
If you recently have been in an accident and the car is drivable, come into Balcatta Panel and Paint for a free quote. We are in Balcatta, close to Mitchell Freeway on Delawney Street. Our customers come from Perth Metro Area especially Balcatta, Scarborough, Hillarys, Trigg, Osborne Park and Warwick.
Do I have a choice of repairer?
Good news – most insurance policies do offer a choice of repairer. If you are Suncorp insured, that means that you are free to choose your own repairer and it won’t affect your claim. It doesn’t cost you any extra to use your own repairer. So while Suncorp might recommend you somewhere else, you can nominate your preferred repairer.
Things to keep in mind:
- the ratings of the recommended shop (don’t forget it’s your car that will be repaired and you want to make sure you receive a great job)
- recommendations from friends and family
- how clean the shop is
- when the shop can book your car in
- local team, friendly people
We offer a guaranteed lifetime warranty on all of our work and have an excellent ranking on Google and Facebook.
Contact us today for advice or simply come in for a free quote, no appointment required.