When you start looking for a panel beater in Perth you might get overwhelmed with the different shops in your area. How do they differ and why is your insurance trying to get you to use one of their preferred shops?
We gathered some questions for when selecting the right workshop for your car. It will involve some critical thinking because we like to help you about your choices when it comes to getting your car repaired. It is your call essentially who repairs your car, even though it might sound different when you make a claim. Definitely good to know your rights.
Here are some things to consider:
- What are the online ratings of the recommended shop? Keep in mind, it’s your car that will be repaired and you want to make sure it receives a quality job.
- Did your friends and family recently have a car repaired? Did they have a good experience?
- When is the next availability to book your car in?
- Does the shop offer lifetime warranty?
- Is the shop member of the Motor Trade Association and other groups like Car Craft?
- Does the shop hold all current qualifications for their staff and tradesmen?
- When making the claim – does the claims manager seem very eager to get your car into one specific shop?
- In a scenario where you do have a choice to pick your own shop, what qualities do you look for?
- How does the insurance benefit in sending you to their preferred repairer?
- Why would an insurance prefer one shop over another?
- What is the worst-case scenario if you are not happy with the work carried out?
- Do you prefer a local shop or a big chain?
We hope this helped you in making your choice. If you have any questions please get in touch – we have a lot of experience with insurance claims and are happy to look after you.
We offer guaranteed lifetime warranty on all of our work and have an excellent ranking on Facebook and Google.